We provide an entire IP networking stack compatible with SVR 4.2 MP using Linux Fast STREAMS. This
- DLPI interface to network devices;
- NPI interface to IP networking; and,
- XTI/TLI interface to IP transports including raw IP, UDP and TCP.
Our IP networking stack components feature:
- threefold performance increases over Linux native networking;
- connection-oriented UDP for SBC and pin-hole RTP routers; and,
- support for LLC 1 and 2 over Ethernet devices; and,
- high-performance STREAMS based monitoring and BPF filtering.
Our IP networking stack basically contains all of the components not available on Linux that
are available on Solaris® and other UNIX® variants.