In the past, OpenSS7 has provided technical training courses related to OpenSS7 software
products. In recent years, the mature level of documentation provided with the OpenSS7 stack
software has largely obviated the need for training. Nevertheless, we have developed and
provided courses on the following topics:
- Linux Fast STREAMS: design, implementation and use.
- Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP).
- SIGTRAN SS7 Protocols: implementation, selection and use.
- OpenSS7 SCTP: design, implementation and use.
- OpenSS7 SCTP: porting to other STREAMS environments.
- OpenSS7 SS7 device driver development.
For current course listings and major outlines, please contact